Garden on Jones
Get the utmost in privacy and amenities by booking Savannah vacation homes by Southern Belle for your next visit to this historic city. Our vacation rentals Savannah GA feature all the top amenities you'd expect from a hotel as well as privacy and space no matter what size your party.
One Bedroom Savannah Vacation Rentals
We have Savannah vacation homes for both small and large parties, and the Garden on Jones property is one to check out if you're looking for the former. This 875 square foot apartment is bright and cozy with recent renovations. It can sleep a total of two guests and is located on historic and beautiful Jones Street. We strive to make all of our vacation rentals Savannah GA unique and comfortable, and this one is no exception. The living room features a gorgeous brick facade, track lighting, and comfortable seating. A small dining area for two is immediately off the full gourmet kitchen. The kitchen itself features full-size appliances and plenty of counter space for creating delicious home-cooked meals. The one bedroom is as light and bright as the rest of the apartment and includes a queen bed, bookshelf and dresser. This apartment also includes a washer and dryer for more convenient longer stays. Other amenities include wireless internet, a TV, ironing board, workspace for a laptop, drip coffee maker and other necessities.
Savannah Vacation Rentals Are Your Base For Fun
Savannah has a huge variety of attractions and things to do. Staying in Savannah vacation homes puts you right in the center of the action with excellent locations in historic neighborhoods. The biggest draw in Savannah is undoubtedly its storied history. From museums to historic houses, to cemeteries, old forts and much more, Savannah is heaven for the history lover. It can be difficult to know where to start in exploring the history of this city, so it's helpful to know the different museums in different categories.
For example, if you want to explore African-American history, check out the following museums:
- Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
- King-Tisdell Cottage
- Pin Point Heritage Museum
For military history, you can't miss with the Webb Military Museum, which houses an extensive collection of artifacts from the Civil War and later.
For general local and American history, get started with these museums:
- Savannah History Museum
- Massie Heritage Center
- American Prohibition Museum
For transportation buffs, check out the Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum and the Georgia State Railroad Museum.
Art lovers will also be in heaven in Savannah as there is a wide range of galleries and art museums available. Some of the top choices include:
- SCAD Museum of Art
- Telfair Academy
- Jepson Center
- Beach Institute
- Savannah African Art Museum
Some of the most interesting museums in Savannah can be found in historic homes. Here are some of the more popular ones with their respective claims to fame:
- Andrew Low House is a traditional antebellum home
- Davenport House shows the daily life an 1820s middle-class family
- Green-Meldrim House was once the home of General Sherman
- Harper-Fowlkes House is a Greek Revival style mansion
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace House was the home of the Girl Scouts founder
- Owens-Thomas House is an example of Regency style
- Mercer-Williams House was featured in the "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil"
- Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home is a Depression-era house of the famous author
- Sorrel-Weed House is known for being haunted
Visit the Beach
Another fun activity when staying at vacation rentals Savannah GA is to take the short drive east to find Tybee Island. This charming little island is well known as Savannah's Beach, and it has both Atlantic-facing and river beaches to choose from. Beachcombing and water activities are popular pastimes, but other options include visiting the Tybee Lighthouse to the north and the Marine Science Center on the south end. There are also a number of delicious waterfront restaurants such as A-J's Dockside and the North Beach Bar and Grill. Tybee Island is the perfect vacation within a vacation when you stay at Savannah vacation rentals.
Happenings Near Savannah Vacation Homes
Special events around holidays and all through the year are available near our vacation rentals Savannah GA. We can provide a detailed list upon request, but here's a quick list of possibilities:
• Martin Luther King Parade in January
• Georgia Heritage Society's Colonial Faire and Muster in February
• Saint Patrick's Day in Savannah in March
• Tybee Irish Heritage Celebration Parade in March
• First Saturday on the River festival from March to December
• Tybee Island Beach Bum Parade in May
• Fine Arts on the River Festival in May
• Savannah Seafood Festival in May
• Fourth of July Fireworks on the River in July
• Savannah Film Festival in September
• Shalom Y'all Jewish Food Festival in October
• Southern Lights Holiday Celebration in November
• City Market New Year's Eve Celebration in December
Come see what makes Southern Belle's Savannah vacation rentals the talk of the town when you book one of our properties today. It's quick and easy to find your favorite on our site and book online or give us a call.
- Iron + Iron Board
- Hair Dryer
- Queen Bed
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Drip coffee Maker
Minimum night stays may vary depending on seasonal demand
These Holidays may be higher
St. Patricks Day / Easter / Memorial Day / 4th of July / Labor Day / Halloween / Rock n Roll Marathon / Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years Eve
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
Reviewed: Sep 24, 2018
All team members contacted me in a timely and friendly manner.Property
The location of this property was wonderful, and it is easily one of the nicest kept property I've stayed in.