Making plans to stay in Tybee Vacation Rentals for your next vacation? Pick one of our Tybee Vacation Homes with an ocean view and beach proximity like Tybee Lights and you'll be ready to enjoy everything the island has to offer.
Tybee Lights is one of our Tybee Vacation Rentals with a total oceanfront location. The beach and the waves are right in front of your deck. This property has two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms and around 1,000 square feet. It offers sleeping spaces for up to six guests. Bedroom one has a king bed, bedroom two has a queen bed and twin bed, and then there's a sofa bed in the living room. As mentioned above, this property is right on the beach. Many of our vacation rentals Tybee Island are located near the beach and within walking distance, but this one has direct beach access. Some other great amenities you'll find here include a fully equipped kitchen, outside storage closet, flatscreen TVs and outdoor seating on the balcony. Make Tybee Lights your home away from home today!
The common space in this home offers the ambiance you'd expect to find in an oceanfront property with the deck view front and center. Rustic style floors are accented with area rugs and nautical decor to complete the theme. Beyond the ample seating, you'll find a cozy dining room with a table for six, and beyond that, the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen includes full-size appliances and a double sink to make cooking meals easy and convenient. Laundry machines are also located here to facilitate a longer stay. The bedrooms are carpeted and include ceiling fans for a nice breeze. One of the bedrooms also has a beautiful ocean view. The location of this property is located on the main road, Butler Avenue, and it's roughly in the middle of the island walking distance to several restaurants and shops. You can easily head up north to find the Tybee Lighthouse and Museum, and you can just as easily go south to find the Tybee Marine Science Center as well as the Pier and Pavillion near South Beach.
When it comes to activities on Tybee Island, you won't be lacking for things to do. Take a look at the following five options:
1. Visit the Tybee Lighthouse and climb to the top for an incredible panoramic view.
2. Book a dolphin tour with Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours or Captain Derek’s Tybee Dolphin Adventure.
3. Take a Tybee Beach Ecology Trip to spend two hours exploring tide pools and combing the beaches.
4. Go out on the water with Sundial Charters. They provide customized tours, including crabbing and fossil hunting.
5. Eat at The Crab Shack on Tybee Island. This famous spot is on a lagoon where you can see alligators and exotic birds.
Staying in Tybee Vacation Rentals allows you to be close to everything while also being outside of the busy city. You can enjoy relaxing in a beach environment while knowing that Savannah's historic downtown is only 30 minutes away. Even if your main goal in booking Tybee Vacation Homes is to mostly stay on the island, Savannah is still close enough for a day trip, and there are definitely some activities there that you won't want to miss. Start with Old Savannah Tours to really bring the historic downtown to life. These tours include knowledgable narration and visits to some of Savannah's most popular sites. Historic re-enactors often appear on the tour as well. Another fun and unique experience while visiting Savannah is booking a riverboat cruise. Spend an evening on the Savannah River in a nostalgic riverboat while enjoying live entertainment and a delicious dinner. You can also take these cruises during the day or just for sight-seeing the harbor. If you can't wait to try some real Southern cuisine, then you can't miss a visit to Paula Deen’s Lady & Sons Restaurant. This is Paula Deen's home base restaurant and is world-renowned. Some other popular spots in Savannah include:
- Forsyth Park
- City Market
- Broughton Street
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- The Mercer-Williams House
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Girl Scouts Founder Juliette Gordon Low House
The time of year that you stay in vacation rentals Tybee Island may give you the opportunity to attend a special event or two on the island or in Savannah. Nearly every month has a few possibilities. The following are some examples:
• Martin Luther King Parade in January
• Georgia Heritage Society's Colonial Faire and Muster in February
• Mardi Gras Tybee in February
• Savannah Music Festival in March
• Savannah Tour of Homes and Gardens in March
• Savannah Garden Expo in April
• Tybee Island Beach Bum Parade in May
• Fourth of July Fireworks on the River in July
• Seafood & Music Festival in August
• Oktoberfest on the River in October
• Savannah Harbor Boat Parade of Lights in November
• Holiday Tour of Homes in December
• Tybee Island New Year's Eve Fireworks in December
Start planning your Savannah and Tybee vacation today by looking through Southern Belle's selection of Tybee Vacation Homes and booking the one that best fits your party.
- Beautiful ocean views and direct beach access from unit
- Outdoor seating on balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table with seating for 6 (not reflected in photo)
- Living room with Flatscreen TV
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, TV, and beautiful ocean views
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, and TV
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combo connects the two bedrooms
- Queen sofa bed in living room
- Half bath located downstairs off living area
- Outdoor storage closet to store all of your beach gear
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|